We are a team made up of creative individuals who have a passion for Retail. Situated in the East of Montreal, IVC (International Visual Corporation) is a leading innovator and manufacturer of state-of-the-art retail fixture products, as well as digital signage and retail application solutions for our customers.
We are currently looking for a “Cabinet Maker – Wood Assembler” to join our growing team.
If you’re interested, here’s what we do.
IVC is a different kind of retail specialist. We’re driven to stand apart and be the one merchandising display company that specializes in beauty, luxury, and fashion. We’re from a new generation of creatives, one that knows how to bring together different experts from the worlds of beauty and technology to create a single, global brand strategy. We share a common vision to integrate innovative technologies and set new retail trends. It’s what makes us unique, and what makes our work, as well as our clients, successful.
We are passionate people doing what we love
Passion is what drives us to challenge ourselves and evolve – to think outside the box. We bring together different people from different backgrounds to offer an unparalleled mix of talents that create unique products.
So, you think you’re a good fit?
As a Cabinet Maker – Wood Assembler at IVC, you:
- Cutting & preparation of wood, veneers & laminate
- Manufacture of wood cabinetry using : wood shaper, band saw, edge machine, press, etc
- Know how to read technical drawings
- Work on a production line, standing for prolonged time periods
What you need:
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- DEP in wood working or equivalent apprenticeship
- Experience in a manufacturing environment and using woodworking tools.
- Able to set up fixtures, tooling, vices, and clamps
- Team player with a strong work ethic
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Can work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and occasional long hours
- Familiarity with SolidWorks, CNC programming, tool path, and tool/cutter selection is an asset, as in CNC Routing Table experience.
This is an exceptional opportunity, for the right person, to work in a long established company that offers an industry leading wage with a full range of benefits.
If you can accomplish the above, you’ve got what it takes. If you want to accelerate your career growth, write us an email with resume and wage expectations to [email protected].
We offer industry leading compensation and benefits package including RRSP with 3% company match.
Company organized social activities, air-conditioned offices, group insurance (for Massages, Chiropractor, Naturopath, Osteopath, etc. treatments), performance bonuses, work-life balance, flexible holidays, banking of holidays, flexible work hours, wellness days (with in-office chair massages etc), possibility of access to an on-site gym, work-from-home possibility, vacations.