We are a team made up of creative individuals who have a passion for Retail. Situated in the East of Montreal, IVC (International Visual Corporation) is a leading innovator and manufacturer of state-of-the-art retail fixture products, as well as digital signage and retail application solutions for our customers.
We are currently looking for a “Truck Driver” to join our growing team.
If you’re interested, here’s what we do.
IVC is a different kind of retail specialist. We’re driven to stand apart and be the one merchandising display company that specializes in beauty, luxury, and fashion. We’re from a new generation of creatives, one that knows how to bring together different experts from the worlds of beauty and technology to create a single, global brand strategy. We share a common vision to integrate innovative technologies and set new retail trends. It’s what makes us unique, and what makes our work, as well as our clients, successful.
We are passionate people doing what we love
Passion is what drives us to challenge ourselves and evolve – to think outside the box. We bring together different people from different backgrounds to offer an unparalleled mix of talents that create unique products.
So, you think you’re a good fit?
As a Truck Driver at IVC, you:
- Must use the company vehicle to pick up and deliver materials
- Load and unload cargo
- Refuel and clean vehicle
- Use the forklift to displace materials
- Must perform inspection and maintenance of the company vehicle and reporting of necessary repairs
- Get goods to the client on time
- Follow accident procedures
- Help out the workers in the shop with general labour when not doing deliveries or pick-ups
- Maintain a positive, professional and friendly personality
- Use cell phone for GPS, emails and text-message exchanges
What you need:
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- 22ft cube truck driving experiences
- Certified Lift truck abilities is an asset
- Must be able to work outside in most weather conditions
- Bilingual preferred, English and French
- Excellent customer service skills with good work ethics.
- Familiarity with Greater Montreal
- Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs’
This is an exceptional opportunity, for the right person, to work in a long established company that offers an industry leading wage with a full range of benefits.
If you can accomplish the above, you’ve got what it takes. If you want to accelerate your career growth, write us an email with resume and wage expectations to [email protected]
We offer industry leading compensation and benefits package including RRSP with 3% company match.
Company organized social activities, air-conditioned offices, group insurance (for Massages, Chiropractor, Naturopath, Osteopath, etc. treatments), performance bonuses, work-life balance, flexible holidays, banking of holidays, flexible work hours, wellness days (with in-office chair massages etc), possibility of access to an on-site gym, work-from-home possibility, vacations.