We are a team made up of creative individuals who have a passion for Retail. Located in the East of Montreal, IVC (International Visual Corporation) is a leading innovator and manufacturer of state-of-the-art retail fixture products, as well as digital signage and retail application solutions for our customers.
We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator/Administrative Coordinator to join our growing organization.
Reporting to the Director, Customer Relations, the Project Coordinator will act as a liaison in projects, provide information on products and services, and effectively resolve emerging issues that our internal and external customers may experience.
- Initiate and prepare production files including all relevant information
- Start the project: schedule the first project kick-off meeting, ensuring that all information is available in the system
- Document, maintain and review meeting minutes
- Validate that reference drawings are available for the engineering team
- Act as a point of contact with the client when required and forward requests internally
- Verify customer orders in accordance with quotes and estimates
- Enter specific customer orders, pick & pack and prototypes
- Coordinate transport with the logistics department for final delivery
- Open and manage customer account profiles in the system• Send order confirmations to customers
- Maintain a good knowledge of IVC products for assigned projects to respond adequately to customer questions and follow-ups.
- Keep customer samples for future needs
- Organize post-mortem meetings with the Teams when necessary, in order to share the successes and difficulties encountered
- DEC in administration or any other combination of relevant experience/diploma
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in coordination and monitoring of customer projects in a manufacturing or retail environment
- Ease with the use of ERP/MRP software
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Adaptation to work in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment, with priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues from various departments
- Demonstrate a sense of autonomy and initiative
This is an exceptional opportunity to work in a long-established company that offers an industry leading wage with a full range of benefits!
International Visual Corporation (IVC) is a leading global turnkey provider of custom metal, wood and plastic display & merchandising solutions and digital solutions for some of North America’s largest retailers and brands. IVC has been thriving for over 65 years through a continuing strong commitment to creative design, innovative manufacturing processes and quality craftsmanship.