We are a team made up of creative individuals who have a passion for Retail. Situated in the East of Montreal, IVC (International Visual Corporation) is a leading innovator and manufacturer of state-of-the-art retail fixture products, as well as digital signage and retail application solutions for our customers.
We are currently looking for a Project Coordinator to join our growing team.
If you’re interested, here’s what we do.
IVC is a different kind of retail specialist. We’re driven to stand apart and be the one merchandising display company that specializes in beauty, luxury, and fashion. We’re from a new generation of creatives, one that knows how to bring together different experts from the worlds of beauty and technology to create a single, global brand strategy. We share a common vision to integrate innovative technologies and set new retail trends. It’s what makes us unique, and what makes our work, as well as our clients, successful.
We are passionate people doing what we love
Passion is what drives us to challenge ourselves and evolve – to think outside the box. We bring together different people from different backgrounds to offer an unparalleled mix of talents that create unique products.
So, you think you’re a good fit?
As a Project Coordinator, you will
- Must be able to read technical drawings
- Kicking off projects: scheduling the primary kick off and technical meeting if needed making sure all the information is available in the system.
- Document, maintain and publish minutes of the meeting.
- Initiate and prepare production folders including all pertinent information. Making sure the reference drawings are available to the engineering team.
- Coordination drawing submittals and approvals alongside Customer Relations Manager.
- Act as a secondary point of contact and communicate customer needs internally.
- Verify customer purchase orders with quotes/estimations.
- Order entry for custom orders, pick and pack orders and sample orders.
- Ensure that customer purchase orders are requested and received.
- Ensure that customer deposits are requested and received.
- Efficiently send order acknowledgements to customers. 48h delay.
- Attend weekly project meeting (delivery schedule) to closely follow ongoing projects, schedules, deliveries, etc.
- Maintain current knowledge of IVC projects;
- Effectively address any questions, changes or concerns from internal and external customers in relation with IVC projects.
- Coordinate with logistics to organize transport for final delivery.
- Track and manage incoming paperwork; and provide all info to accounting to invoice.
- Store and share accessibility with AM of all past and present samples that were produced.
What you need is
- DEC in a Design Related Field (Interior Design, Industrial Design, Architectural technology, Environmental design, etc.)
- A good understanding and reading skills of technical drawing.
- Minimum 3 years in design and/or project coordination/retail sensitive environment
- Good understanding of ERP / MRP software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask in a fast and growing environment with many competing priorities and deadlines.
- Maintain collaborative relationships with all colleagues.
- Strong time management
- Strong organizational skills.
- Show autonomy, initiative and resourcefulness.
This is an exceptional opportunity, for the right person, to work in a long established company that offers an industry leading wage with a full range of benefits.
If you can accomplish the above, you’ve got what it takes. If you want to accelerate your career growth, write us an email with resume and salary expectations to HR@weareivc.com.
We offer industry leading compensation and benefits package including RRSP with 3% company match.
Company organized social activities, air-conditioned offices, group insurance (for Massages, Chiropractor, Naturopath, Osteopath, etc. treatments), performance bonuses, work-life balance, flexible holidays, banking of holidays, flexible work hours, wellness days (with in-office chair massages etc), possibility of access to an on-site gym, work-from-home possibility, vacations.