We are a team made up of creative individuals who have a passion for Retail. Situated in the East of Montreal, IVC (International Visual Corporation) is a leading innovator and manufacturer of state-of-the-art retail fixture products, as well as digital signage and retail application solutions for our customers.
We are currently looking for a “Human Resources Agent” to join our growing team.
If you’re interested, here’s what we do.
IVC is a different kind of retail specialist. We’re driven to stand apart and be the one merchandising display company that specializes in beauty, luxury, and fashion. We’re from a new generation of creatives, one that knows how to bring together different experts from the worlds of beauty and technology to create a single, global brand strategy. We share a common vision to integrate innovative technologies and set new retail trends. It’s what makes us unique, and what makes our work, as well as our clients, successful.
We are passionate people doing what we love
Passion is what drives us to challenge ourselves and evolve – to think outside the box. We bring together different people from different backgrounds to offer an unparalleled mix of talents that create unique products.
So, you think you’re a good fit?
As an IVC Human Resources Agent, you will
- Manage employee files;
- Review and improve existing policies and monitor them;
- Act as a resource person for managers and employees;
- Make enrollments and changes to the insurance plan;
- Coordinate the reception and integration of new employees;
- Work in collaboration with the payroll department for any changes (hiring, departure, salary adjustment, etc.);
- Manage the staffing process, including posting, pre-selection, interview, references;
- Write the employment contracts;
- Manage the performance evaluation program and other existing programs;
- Train managers and employees on new policies or changes;
- Ensure compliance with the various applicable laws such as CNESST and others;
- Manage records of illness, disability, maternity / paternity leave;
- Work in collaboration with all departments;
- Perform other related duties related to the Human Resources Department;
- Use social media to recruit.
What you need is
- Minimum DEC in Human Resources combined with a minimum of 3 to 5 years in a similar position;
- Autonomy, maturity and ability to process confidential information;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (including Excel);
- French and English bilingualism, both oral and written.
This is an exceptional opportunity, for the right person, to work in a long-established company that offers an industry leading wage with a full range of benefits.
If you can accomplish the above, you’ve got what it takes. If you want to accelerate your career growth, write us an email with resume and salary expectations to [email protected]
We offer industry leading compensation and benefits package including RRSP with 3% company match.
Company organized social activities, air-conditioned offices, group insurance (for Massages, Chiropractor, Naturopath, Osteopath, etc. treatments), performance bonuses, work-life balance, flexible holidays, banking of holidays, flexible work hours, wellness days (with in-office chair massages etc), possibility of access to an on-site gym, work-from-home possibility, vacations.