We are a team made up of creative individuals who have a passion for Retail. Situated in the East of Montreal, IVC (International Visual Corporation) is a leading innovator and manufacturer of state-of-the-art retail fixture products, as well as digital signage and retail application solutions for our customers.
We are currently looking for a “General Assembler” to join our growing team.
If you’re interested, here’s what we do.
IVC is a different kind of retail specialist. We’re driven to stand apart and be the one merchandising display company that specializes in beauty, luxury, and fashion. We’re from a new generation of creatives, one that knows how to bring together different experts from the worlds of beauty and technology to create a single, global brand strategy. We share a common vision to integrate innovative technologies and set new retail trends. It’s what makes us unique, and what makes our work, as well as our clients, successful.
We are passionate people doing what we love
Passion is what drives us to challenge ourselves and evolve – to think outside the box. We bring together different people from different backgrounds to offer an unparalleled mix of talents that create unique products.
So, you think you’re a good fit?
As a General Assembler at IVC, you:
- Following an Assembly drawing and work instructions.
- Follow instructions by group leader or line-lead and work quickly and efficiently
- Flagging manufacturing/production issues to team-leader immediately
- Use tools such as press-drills, saws, and other assembly tools to assemble displays
- Product design and analytical skills are crucial for this career.
- Should be comfortable with plastic, wood and metal manufacturing.
What you need:
- Experience in manufacturing and commercial assembly work.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools and principals involved in production.
- Good spatial perception of the parts in 3D dimensions.
- Knowledge of machines and tools, their, uses, repairs and maintenance.
- Critical Thinking – Use logic and reasoning to identify issues and provide solutions as needed.
- Great attention to detail and quality of work. Place importance on accuracy and precision.
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks. Be reliable, responsible and fulfill obligations
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sampling and assembly.
- Has a DEP or DEC in a relevant field.
- Bilingual: French and English
This is an exceptional opportunity, for the right person, to work in a long established company that offers an industry leading wage with a full range of benefits.
If you can accomplish the above, you’ve got what it takes. If you want to accelerate your career growth, write us an email with resume and wage expectations to [email protected]
We offer industry leading compensation and benefits package including RRSP with 3% company match.
Company organized social activities, air-conditioned offices, group insurance (for Massages, Chiropractor, Naturopath, Osteopath, etc. treatments), performance bonuses, work-life balance, flexible holidays, banking of holidays, flexible work hours, wellness days (with in-office chair massages etc), possibility of access to an on-site gym, work-from-home possibility, vacations.