We are a team made up of creative individuals who have a passion for Retail. Situated in the East of Montreal, IVC (International Visual Corporation) is a leading innovator and manufacturer of state-of-the-art retail fixture products, as well as digital signage and retail application solutions for our customers.
We are currently looking for a “CNC Operator” to join our growing team.
If you’re interested, here’s what we do.
IVC is a different kind of retail specialist. We’re driven to stand apart and be the one merchandising display company that specializes in beauty, luxury, and fashion. We’re from a new generation of creatives, one that knows how to bring together different experts from the worlds of beauty and technology to create a single, global brand strategy. We share a common vision to integrate innovative technologies and set new retail trends. It’s what makes us unique, and what makes our work, as well as our clients, successful.
We are passionate people doing what we love
Passion is what drives us to challenge ourselves and evolve – to think outside the box. We bring together different people from different backgrounds to offer an unparalleled mix of talents that create unique products.
So, you think you’re a good fit?
As a CNC Operator at IVC, you:
- Set-up and operate all CNC machines (specifically Biesse and AXYZ routing tables)
- Manage material inventory to coincide with CNC production cue
- Troubleshoot CNC-related problems
- Read and interpret technical drawings (CAD)
- Inspect and verify conformance to work order specifications
- Provide crucial input on CNC programming, tool path, and tool/cutter selection
- Assist with other manufacturing fabrication as assigned
- Keep work station clean and clear of non-essential item
- Review and ensure that all equipment and tools are maintained per procedures
- Use log in and log out function of ERP system
What you need:
- Minimum 3 years of experience operating an axis router and/or CNC machine
- Experience CNC routing woods, plastics and/or metal
- Experience working in a woodshop and using standard tools of the trade
- High organizational skill
- Mastery of setting up fixtures, tooling, vices, and clamps
- Operates machines running complex and high tolerance components
- Ability to work with a team and independently
- Passionate about prototyping and machining
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Meticulous attention to detail and well organized
- Able to work in a fast-paced constantly-changing environment with tight deadlines and occasional long hours
- Familiarity with Solidworks an asset
This is an exceptional opportunity, for the right person, to work in a long established company that offers an industry leading wage with a full range of benefits.
If you can accomplish the above, you’ve got what it takes. If you want to accelerate your career growth, write us an email with resume and wage expectations to [email protected]
We offer industry leading compensation and benefits package including RRSP with 3% company match.
Company organized social activities, air-conditioned offices, group insurance (for Massages, Chiropractor, Naturopath, Osteopath, etc. treatments), performance bonuses, work-life balance, flexible holidays, banking of holidays, flexible work hours, wellness days (with in-office chair massages etc), possibility of access to an on-site gym, work-from-home possibility, vacations.