We are a team made up of creative individuals who have a passion for Retail. Situated in the East of Montreal, IVC (International Visual Corporation) is a leading innovator and manufacturer of state-of-the-art retail fixture products, as well as digital signage and retail application solutions for our customers.
We are currently looking for a Key Account Manager to join our growing team.
If you’re interested, here’s what we do.
IVC is a different kind of retail specialist. We’re driven to stand apart and be the one merchandising display company that specializes in beauty, luxury, and fashion. We’re from a new generation of creatives, one that knows how to bring together different experts from the worlds of beauty and technology to create a single, global brand strategy. We share a common vision to integrate innovative technologies and set new retail trends. It’s what makes us unique, and what makes our work, as well as our clients, successful.
We are passionate people doing what we love
Passion is what drives us to challenge ourselves and evolve – to think outside the box. We bring together different people from different backgrounds to offer an unparalleled mix of talents that create unique products.
So, you think you’re a good fit?
As an IVC Key Account Manager, you will
- Client Relationship Management; primary point of contact, responsible for building and maintaining key relationships
- Accountable for the core client service deliveries while achieving IVC strategic goals relative to assigned client portfolio and customer satisfaction
- Lead and execute client roll out of key strategic initiatives
- Management of contract compliance and client renewal activities
- Able to read, understand, interpret and work with technical information and technical drawings
- Make design recommendations to clients
- Collaborate with the design department to create relevant, functional and client requested designs and design changes
- Cosmetic Merchandising Knowledge, IVC Product Knowledge, and Strategic Planning; gain knowledge and understanding of assigned corporate financial impacts of client
- Maintain a solid understanding of IVC strategy, vision, products, services and capabilities to successfully identify, plan and implement strategic alignment opportunities
- Organize, conduct and participate in presentations on behalf of IVC
- Core Service Delivery; proactively monitor and identify service trends to allow for immediate resolution of any service issues
- Maintains ownership for the execution of all client-specific service deliverables; ensuring operational excellence and set-up quality through coordination with operational departments.
- Update and manage accurate information in the sales CRM tool for all assigned accounts
- Leadership; work closely with Supervisor on workflow management and client service to foster service excellence that drives client satisfaction.
- Handles ad-hoc inquiries, other client requests and special projects as assigned
What you need is
- Bachelor’s degree in a design related field or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ design and business experience with relevant sales and account management experience in the cosmetic industry (background in manufacturing in the cosmetic industry an asset)
- Knowledge of the POP/Retail/Fixture/Digital Media (Signage).
- Good project and time management skills in a fast-paced industry; identification of priority actions and execution; utilizing proven project management processes
- Strong creative problem-solving ability; proven organizational, analytical and interpretive skills
- Must be very good at communicating and interacting with clients; ability to drive results through leveraging effective influence, negotiating and relationship skills
- Strong focus on book of business client satisfaction and client retention results
- Solid leadership and ability to drive initiatives cross-functionally
- Superior written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of tools (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Bilingual; Fluent in French and English (verbal and written)
This is an exceptional opportunity, for the right person, to work in a long established company that offers an industry leading wage with a full range of benefits.
If you can accomplish the above, you’ve got what it takes. If you want to accelerate your career growth, write us an email with resume and salary expectations to HR@weareivc.com.
We offer industry leading compensation and benefits package including RRSP with 3% company match.
Company organized social activities, air-conditioned offices, group insurance (for Massages, Chiropractor, Naturopath, Osteopath, etc. treatments), performance bonuses, work-life balance, flexible holidays, banking of holidays, flexible work hours, wellness days (with in-office chair massages etc), possibility of access to an on-site gym, work-from-home possibility, vacations.