We are a team made up of creative individuals who have a passion for Retail. Situated in the East of Montreal, IVC (International Visual Corporation) is a leading innovator and manufacturer of state-of-the-art retail fixture products, as well as digital signage and retail application solutions for our customers.
We are currently looking for a 3D Retail Concept Designer to join our growing team.
If you’re interested, here’s what we do.
IVC is a different kind of retail specialist. We’re driven to stand apart and be the one merchandising display company that specializes in beauty, luxury, and fashion. We’re from a new generation of creatives, one that knows how to bring together different experts from the worlds of beauty and technology to create a single, global brand strategy. We share a common vision to integrate innovative technologies and set new retail trends. It’s what makes us unique, and what makes our work, as well as our clients, successful.
We are passionate people doing what we love
Passion is what drives us to challenge ourselves and evolve – to think outside the box. We bring together different people from different backgrounds to offer an unparalleled mix of talents that create unique products.
So, you think you’re a good fit?
As a 3D Retail Concept Designer, you will
- Conceptualizing and designing retail displays fixtures
- Producing sketches and three-dimensional computer-generated images in 3D Studio Max and Adobe Suite software to create attractive, organized and detailed displays; making changes and revisions as required until client approves the final design
- Delivering final work within professional looking presentations to clients for review; ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Consulting clients about design requirements; clarifying design issues
- Collecting appropriate background and product information
- Producing realistic but competitive quotes; negotiating and agreeing on budgets and time-scales
- Ensuring that projects meet specifications, keep within budget and run to schedule
- Replying to queries from clients
- Liaising with suppliers, contractors and specialists
- Organizing and attending meetings
- Maintaining awareness of current creative trends and influences
- Organizing files, materials, and samples
- This position work can require a demanding work schedule and having to meet tight deadlines
What you need is
- College or Bachelor Degree in Industrial, Interior or Retail Design
- 3-5 years’ experience in designing Retail Display Fixtures
- Proficient in 3D Studio Max, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Technical drawing skills
- Commercial awareness and marketing skills
- Familiar with a variety of retail concepts, practices, and procedures
- Creative and innovative thinker, imaginative, ability to think in 3D
- Strong typographic and graphic layout skills; an eye for proportion and clean composition
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent organization and project/time and multiple projects management skills
- Ability to think quickly and perform well under pressure
- Communication and team working skills
- Bilingual, French/English
This is an exceptional opportunity, for the right person, to work in a long established company that offers an industry leading wage with a full range of benefits.
If you can accomplish the above, you’ve got what it takes. If you want to accelerate your career growth, write us an email with resume and salary expectations to HR@weareivc.com.
We offer industry leading compensation and benefits package including RRSP with 3% company match.
Company organized social activities, air-conditioned offices, group insurance (for Massages, Chiropractor, Naturopath, Osteopath, etc. treatments), performance bonuses, work-life balance, flexible holidays, banking of holidays, flexible work hours, wellness days (with in-office chair massages etc), possibility of access to an on-site gym, work-from-home possibility, vacations.